Returns & Exchanges
You have the flexibility to return items within 30 days of receiving your order. In order to qualify for a return, please ensure that the products meet the following criteria:
- Products must be returned in their original, unworn, and unwashed condition, maintaining the same state as when you initially received them.
- Please note that the presence of perfume smell or stains on the items will be considered as a sign that they have been worn, and as a result, we may refuse the return.
- Please ensure that the items are in their original condition, with all tags, liners, and the polybag attached.
- For items such as underwear, swimwear, and bodysuits, please note that the hygiene sticker should be intact and not removed.
- Please include the original order packing slip and fill out the return note, which should be included in your package. In the event that the return note is missing, you can download it using the link provided below.
- Return note: DOWNLOAD HERE
Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse returns that show signs of wear or do not meet the criteria mentioned above. It is important to ensure that the items are returned in their original condition and comply with the outlined guidelines. This helps us maintain the quality and integrity of our products.
International returns are accepted. Return shipping and any reverse duties are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend using the shipping companies UPS, DHL, GLS, or PostNord.
Please note that we do not pick up packages from drop-off points; they need to be delivered directly to our warehouse(s) using the addresses below.
RETURNS (EUROPE AND REST OF WORLD):
Att: OW Collection
Att. OW Collection
Once your return is delivered to one of our warehouses, please allow 5-7 business days for it to be processed and a further 4-6 business days for your refund to be issued to the original payment card.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges. If you would like to exchange an item from your order, simply return the original item for a refund and place a new order. If you are concerned about an item going out of stock in the meantime, we recommend placing the new order while your return is being processed.